My friend Craig Ball has finished his collection of short stories. I'm "editing" it for him, which is taking a bit longer than I'm sure he wants it to. I'm trying my best. It's certainly not something that I'm completely qualified for, but I warned him ahead of time. He just wants another set of eyes on it. Some of the stories are serious, but most of them are extremely funny. I can't wait to get it finished for him. It will be his first published work. I'll keep you posted when it comes out!
Finally finished Days Since... Thomas: Day 758 and revised Days Since... Xavier: Day 853. A lot of work went into finishing these books. Moving Xavier from book one to book two was easier than I thought it would be. (If you have already read Xavier, there is no need to read it again. I did not change any major points. I added a few scenes and changed the prologue. This was done to try and make the beginning more engaging.) It took a while, but I feel both of these books are very clean and the formatting looks great. Thomas flows right into Xavier and I love the change, from the point of the reader, from being a part of the Second Alliance to switching to the other vantage point. I have started on the third book. The opening of Chapter 1 is a lot of fun, and I've tried to add a few new elements to it. I'm trying to write in a few little twists to keep it fresh and keep people guessing toward the end of the series, which I suspect will be 5 books in total. Thanks for stayin...
Comments
Post a Comment