The rough draft for the next book in the series Days Since... should be finished soon, and I'm hoping to have the final released late this year. I appreciate everyone for being patient in this endeavor. Writing is a hobby for me, although someday I would like it be much more. It is difficult at times juggling family, work, life, etc. I'm very excited for this book. I think it's going to be much better than my first.
Finally finished Days Since... Thomas: Day 758 and revised Days Since... Xavier: Day 853. A lot of work went into finishing these books. Moving Xavier from book one to book two was easier than I thought it would be. (If you have already read Xavier, there is no need to read it again. I did not change any major points. I added a few scenes and changed the prologue. This was done to try and make the beginning more engaging.) It took a while, but I feel both of these books are very clean and the formatting looks great. Thomas flows right into Xavier and I love the change, from the point of the reader, from being a part of the Second Alliance to switching to the other vantage point. I have started on the third book. The opening of Chapter 1 is a lot of fun, and I've tried to add a few new elements to it. I'm trying to write in a few little twists to keep it fresh and keep people guessing toward the end of the series, which I suspect will be 5 books in total. Thanks for stayin...
Comments
Post a Comment